Mini Golf Inc
This Biz Opp viewed 8565 times this year | Share This Biz Opp With A Friend
Since its creation in the 1920's, Miniature Golf has withstood the test of time to become a favorite recreationional activity. Not only is it a fun way to spend your time, it's also one of the very few activities left that the entire family can enjoy together. Miniature Golf also provides an excellent way for Golf Course operators to introduce the sport to children and for small business operators to create a viable long term revenue stream.
The owners of Mini-Golf, Inc, Joseph C. Rogari and Joseph J. Buckshon, have been in the miniature golf course industry since 1955. Almost every aspect of the pre-fabricated miniature golf course industry have been personally designed and tested by them. They also have extensive hands-on experience in managing miniature golf courses. Joseph C. Rogari even owned his own miniature golf course at one time. In 1973, Joseph J. Rogari and Joseph Buckshon, Jr. were introduced to the miniature golf industry. They have all been involved in every facet of the industry, including manufacturing, layouts, designing new obstacles, delivering courses, and conducting major miniature golf tournaments.
Mini-Golf, Inc is the only company that specializes exclusively in pre-fabricated indoor and outdoor miniature golf design and construction. This fact, along with their personalized and innovative approach and excellent service has made them the largest manufacturer of pre-fabricated miniature golf courses in the world today. Mini-Golf specifically designs layouts to scales based ont the dimensions of your selected area, price range and type of course that best suits your needs. We take care of the complete design, layout and manufacturing process our your very own Mini-Golf course. Every miniature golf course will be pre-engineered, designed and built in our own manufacturing plant, and once ready for installation, will be transported to your location. Complete assembly will take approximately 5 to 6 hours. All customers also receive an Operator's Manual with years of proven ideas and promotions, followed by outstanding service and support after the sale. Periodic mailings will also include the newest innovations in the industry.
Indoor Courses :
- An 18 hole miniature course can be set up indoors (or outdoors) in as little as 3,000 square feet.
- Indoor mini golf courses have been set up at vacant furniture stores, service stations, car dealerships, convenient food markets, strip centers, shopping mall and bowling centers.
- Our personalized service enables you to select a miniature golf course tailor made for your area and price range.
- Just about anyone could play miniature golf - unlimited clientele!
Outdoor Courses :
- Our miniature golf courses are manufactured to withstand severe outdoor elements.
- We manufacture the highest quality miniature golf course for the best price, while providing superior personalized service from our professional, friendly and experienced staff.
- Easy business to run - low overhead.
- Ease of installation.
Pro-Putter Courses :
- The Pro-Putter Series is the only pre-fabricated miniature golf course that has realistic features of an elaborate cement course and includes characteristics of regulation golf.
- Features include: rolling hills, two-tiered greens, water hazards, sand traps, risers, rough and the ability to change pin placement.
- Other features of the Pro-Putter series which make it special and unique are having to incorporate strategies, such as laying up or playing the break, to overcome these numerous hazards.
- For indoor or outdoor miniature golf course use.
We take pride in the fact that we are a family run operation specializing only in portable pre-fabricated miniature golf. This enables us to give our customers the personalized attention they deserve. Before, during and after installation, you can feel comfortable with the fact you will always be dealing with me directly. Every operator not only has our office phone number, but also my home number.
Many potential Mini-Golf Operators visit our facilities in Jessup, Pennsylvania, USA. We are also available on weekends and if you fly in I would be happy to transport you from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport to our facilities where you'll see:
- Our manufacturing process from raw materials to finished product.
- Look at layouts, pictures, and videos.
- Hand pick your entire course.
- Meet with our staff and get first hand information and demonstrations.
You'll also see first hand why almost everyone who visits our facilities, and checks the market, purchases their course from us.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service, and in the event we become associated, our entire staff here at Mini-Golf, Inc. will be looking forward to serving you this year and for many years to come.
202 Bridge St.
Jessup PA 18434