This Biz Opp viewed 4042 times this year | Share This Biz Opp With A Friend
Founded in 1990, Handyman Connection is part of the high demand and high growth
home improvement services industry providing qualified and reliable handymen
to carry out small home repairs and remodelling jobs that busy homeowners do
not have the time or ability to do themselves. Today, Handyman Connection continues
to be sone of the most familiar brands specializing in small to medium home
improvement, repairs and remodelling jobs. From paint and plaster, to drywall
and decks, and fences to faucets, Handyman Connection continues to be the home-improvement
brand that answers home owner questions and gets the job done across the United
States and Canada.
Connnection is committed to making your home a great place to live for you and
your family. As America's leading home improvement specialist, every Handyman
Connection client rests easy because they know that their home repair or remodelling
job is in safe, capable and experienced hands. In fact, we're so proud of our
workmen's knowledge and experience that we're willing to guarantee our workmanship.
Just as we expect at least 10 years of professional experience from our handymen,
we also place high standards on our service and public relations staff. From
the moment you make that first call to us to the time we match your project
with our skilled and experienced handymen to the time we complete our job and
follow up with your feedback, you'll notice we do things differently - we do
things efficiently, cost-effectively and professionally.
We offer 2 types of opportunities with Handyman Connection - as a handyman,
handling work within your specialty, or as a franchisee, where you will manage
a team of handyman and a specific service area.
professional handymen are bonded, licensed and insured with at least
ten years' experience. They're regular skilled handymen who join Handyman Connection
for a multitude of reasonse - from earning extra income to folks who need to
have a more flexible work lifestyle to focus on other commitments to retirees
who want to stay active and make an income with their skills. Handyman Connection
handles your small to medium-sized jobs, including:
- Bath, basement and kitchen remodeling, attic and garage finishing
- Ceramic tile
- Drywall install, patch, or replace
- General home maintenance
- Painting and wall treatments
- Shelving and storage
Handyman Connection franchisees come frol all walks of life and career paths
- from military backgrounds to construction to law and the corporate world.
One thing they all have in common is they've all decided that they want to be
their own boss. They all have the desire to succeed, and because Handyman Connection
has a proven business model, national brand and top-notch support, they get
a head start over most other first-time entrepreneurs. We've also found other
common factors :
- They partnered with Handyman Connection to enjoy the control and flexibility
of owning their own businesses.
- They describe themselves as fiscally conservative or very conservative.
- They want to earn stable, moderate incomes to support their lifestyle, and
are willing to put in a few extra hours to realize those goals.
- They chose Handyman Connection over independent ventures and other franchises
for our good business model, growth potential, low overhead and hours of operation.
Our business model has been evolving ever since our company's creation because
markets and industry needs change, and being pro-active is a vital ingredient
to staying ahead of the competition. We provide you with all the training and
support you will need to help you get up and running to achieve success as quickly
as possible. However, we value the fact that our franchisees come with a myriad
of personal experience and skills and we incorporate those into our training
to maximize the performance of our business model.
comprehensive training as a Handyman Connection franchisee begins even before
you open your doors to your customers. You will have access to training and
support developed to help you succeed with Handyman Connection. Some of the
ways we help train you and drive your business include :
- A franchise consultant helps with planning and remains a valuable resource.
- Three weeks of training - two weeks at our headquarters, training center,
and company owned operation in Cincinnati, and one week on site at your new
- Proven, proprietary scheduling and management software.
- A Marketing Tool Kit, parts of which are to help aggressively launch your
grand opening strategy as well as implement on going marketing and advertising
- Recruitment materials, selection guides, assessment tools, and other support
tools built to help you attract and retain qualified craftsmen and customer
- Franchise Operating Manuals for reference, employee training and support.
- Advanced training opportunities for you, your employees and craftsmen.
- Third party "Profit Mastery Program" and annual Benchmarking
Study help you understand your financial position and compare your business
to other Handyman Connection franchises.
- Franchise and Marketing Advisory Councils provide input for consideration
in making our management decisions and share authority on certain System changes
that impact franchise operating expenses.
- Special committees, meeting and convention opportunities allow franchisees
the chance to stay connected and be involved with their business peers.
- Your Franchise Consultant, who helps with initial planning and office preparations,
will remain a constant resource for you.
- Advanced training is available for you, your employees and craftsmen.
More ways we help build your business and drive customers to you :
- You get professionally produced marketing, advertising and public relations
- You get established brand, logo, advertising and marketing guidelines.
- The national vanity phone number, 1-800-88-HANDY routes calls to you while
presenting a consistent image nationwide.
- Customer retention programs to build repeat and referral business.
- Hands-on "Profit Mastery" workshops help you overcome common business
problems, understand your financial position, plan for growth and much more.
- Our annual Benchmark Survey lets you compare your operations to similar
ones, and, it covers complex issues about money management and cash flow.
As a Handyman Connection franchisee, you call the shots and control your destiny.
You'll work hand in hand with Handyman Connection on critical issues regarding
your business - from marketing and promotions to staff hiring to daily operations
- but you'll be the one who ultimately makes the decisions because it's YOUR
business. The best decisions though, are ones that affect your personal values
- you decide how long or hard you work, whether you'll be able to attend your
child's concert recital or ball game, whether to take the day off or when it's
time for a raise.
10250 Alliance Rd. Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Phone: (800) 466-5530 (Toll Free)
Phone: (513) 771-3003
Fax: (513) 771-6439