This Biz Opp viewed 4808 times this year | Share This Biz Opp With A Friend
Dine-In Delivery, Inc. is a corporation that assists others in entering one
of the most sought after and fastest growing niches in the multi-billion dollar
restaurant industry - delivering restaurant meals to customers in their homes
or offices. Many restaurants would like to emulate the multi-billion dollar
pizza industry, that gets two-thirds of its revenue from delivery or take-out
orders, but they find it extremely difficult to run a successful delivery service
for a full-service restaurant. However, a 2009 industry survey by the National
Restaurant Association found that more than 50% of full service restaurant customers
would readily use a direct delivery service to their home or office if it were
available. That's were Dine-in Delivery comes in.
Delivery is the only national operation that specializes in meeting the needs
of this relatively neglected niche by delivering meals for restaurants without
a delivery service. By specializing in delivery and offering food from dozens
of restaurants, consumers get more choices and both the restaurant and our operators
profit. Delivering meals for restaurants is a HUGE, untapped business opportunity.
A food delivery business can actually generate more profits than the restaurants
they deliver for because :
- You can run your restaurant delivery service round-the-clock if you want
without running the costs that restaurants do like staffing, power and security.
- You don't have Accounts Receivable because this is a cash business - customers
pay before you pay the restaurants
- You don't prepare the food so you don't have any inventory costs.
- You won't have cash flow problems because this is a cash business.
- You don't have to sell - the menu guide does the selling for you.
And if the reasons above haven't convinced you, here's more benefits :
- You don't need an expensive business location - you can run your Dine-In
Delivery business from home
- You only need a small investment to start up because you don't need a fancy
- You don't need full-time employees, relying instead on cheaper part-timer
or independent contractors.
- You can run it with partners - each handling a different area - to increase
your market coverage.
- This restaurant delivery service can quickly increase in value
- Change from a food delivery service business you operate to one you oversee
to one you just own
- Prestige due to the restaurants and hotels you will become affiliated with
are 2 ways you can get involved with Dine-In Delivery - by running your own
Dine-In Delivery service operator, or being an Area Developer.
As a Dine-In Delivery service operator, you will have a magazine-like booklet
printed which essentially serves as a menu guide. This menu guide will consists
of menus from participating restaurants. A typical operation will have 6-20
different restaurants representing a variety of food. You distribute these menu
guides to your market area by direct mail, house-to-house delivery or placing
them in hotels or any public place. Then it's a matter of waiting for the calls
to come in. Most people are familiar with pizza or fast-food delivery from single
restaurants. Because you will be offering to deliver food from a variety of
places, you'll find people readily embracing this new-found convenience, and
they'll be ordering again and again.
Dine-In Delivery service basically works like this : When orders come in, your
dispatcher takes down the relevant informatioin and calls the restaurants to
order the food. Your delivery person then goes to the restaurants to pick up
the food and deliver the complete order to your customers. There's no selling
involved. You just put out the menu guides - the more you put out, the more
orders you get - and handle the orders. Obviously, you will need to have a basic
knowledge and keep up to date with the menu items in your menu guide. There
will be frequently asked questions that you should be familiar with - for example,
how big is the portion or whether the food is spicy and other general questions.
Although having one or two regular staff might be prudent, you can rely on a
network of independent contractors or part-timers to pick-up and deliver orders.
When you're delivery people check back at the end of the day, they turn in the
money collected from customers. You will be paying the restaurants from the
payments you have already received.
We'll show you the in's and out's of your Dine-In Delivery service and how
to partner with local restaurants to create a truly win-win situation. The restaurant
makes a much better margin on food sold minus the service time and costs involved,
and you make money on food that you don't even have to cook!
If you like the business concept of DID but are not especially interested in
operating one yourself, you might like our Area Developer opportunity instead.
Dine-In Delivery has openings in several major metro areas for Area Developers
for our unique concept.
The DID Area Developer opportunity is quite different from a Franchise Area
Developer. Heres how . . .
- You are not restricted to your own area. Although your focus may be a specific
metro area, you are free to help us find operators anywhere in the US or Canada
where we have openings.
- There is no selling or travel required. All you need do is convey the facts
about the business as you see on this web site and provide qualified prospects
to corporate. A corporate officer will travel to meet with your prospect and
close the sale.
- There is no additional investment required to become an Area Developer.
You are only required to invest the same $17,500 that an operator would pay.
You can, if you choose, recoup that entire investment with your very first
- You will also receive an equity participation in the planned sale of the
parent corporation. A sale of the parent corporation will not change any agreements
you have with our corporation.
Dine-In Delivery is business that easily ranks as one of the most sought after
business opportunities because it can :
- Provide a huge income in your first year of operation
- Become profitable almost immediately
- Give you time freedom letting you set it and forget it
- Be set up and ready to run in weeks, not months
- Generate positive cash flows month after month
- Be run in your part time from any location
including your home!
Come join Dine-In Delivery and discover a world of convenience!
Dine-In Delivery, Inc.
1100 Nautilus Court
Lafayette, CO 80026