This Biz Opp viewed 3608 times this year | Share This Biz Opp With A Friend
A hair cut is just a hair cut, right? Wrong! At V's Barbershop, a hair cut
is a ritual. It's an experience that brings back the nostalgia of simpler days
when men gathered at the corner barbershop talking about anything and everything
from business to sports to current events. At V's Barbershop, we mix the familiar
old-style short hair cuts with contemporary, trendy styles. Whatever you need
- whether it's just a quick touch-up or The Whole Deal, we've got everything
covered, from hair cuts to shaves, facials to massages and even cigars for special
occasions and shoeshines!!
V's is the old-time barbershop that Dad took you to when you were a kid. The
same old-fashioned ones that seem to have vanished. In todays age, men
must choose between overpriced womens salons or low-cost, low-experience
chop shops. Weve had thousands of guys tell us the same thing:
Until Vs, there were no good choices. Weve created a
concept and an environment that men enjoy. From the real barber chairs to the
hot lather old-fashioned shave and the relaxing massage you enjoy before you
leave, Vs has brought back the best of the old and set a new standard
for mens barbershops. Your customers will love the classic, old-time feel
of their neighborhood barbershop. Youll love that growing your own business
really means hanging out with the guys. And you dont have to be a barber!
If you haven't already gotten the gist of what we're saying, we'll say it straight
- V's Barbershop is an authentic, old-time barbershop offering traditional barbering
services in an upscale and uniquely masculine environment. Haircuts, old-fashioned
straight-edge shaves, facials and complementary shoe shines. Our concept is
simple - A Real Barbershop for Real Men. Yes, it's a guy thing.
We're proud that many local and international publications also think we're
Consider an afternoon at Vs
Welcome to the new American barbershop - still a place to get your mop chopped
and jaw about sports, but updated with higher-end services and all the comforts
of a great sports bar or an exclusive mens club. ~ Mens
A man who has never had a professional barbershop shave simply doesnt
know what a close shave truly means. The traditional hot towel, face lathering,
straight razor shave is to a gentleman what a good facial is to a womana
relaxing skin-pampering treatment. The newest place for an uptown guy to get
a good shave ..is downtown at Vs Barbershop
.It is the perfect
alternative for the guy who is tired of the swivel chairs, feminine chit-chat
and the $30-cut-plus-tip involved at most beauty salons.~ Item Magazine
That's not all. V's Barbershop has consistently proven itself to be a winner
and creating a buzz:
- Vs is a eight-time winner of Best Full Service Barbershop
by Phoenix Magazine, the leading lifestyle magaizne in the Valley. Were
humbled to be given this award year after year and thrilled that were
the Valleys favorite Barbershop!
- Vs Ranks Top 10 in Ranking Arizona, the largest business opinion poll
in Arizona. In 2007 Vs was the #1 ranking barber shop on the list and
#3 overall in Arizona, competing with over 5000 barber shops and salons in
the state! In 2009, Vs was ranked #2 overall in Arizona for all beauty
& hair salons, including upscale womens salons.
- Newspapers, magazines and television networks are already reporting on the
success of Vs Barbershop. The end result is powerful brand recognition
that delivers dynamic results for our franchisees. Vs has been featured
in Mens Journal, A&E Television Network, Sunset Magazine, Foothills
Magazine, Scottsdale Magazine, KTVK Channel 3, KPHO-TV (CBS) , KSAZ-TV (Fox),
Where Magazine, Launchpad Magazine, Item Magazine, Phoenix Bride & Groom,
Arrowhead Life and many others.
Why you should consider starting a business in the men's grooming niche :
- Mens grooming is the fastest growing segment of the grooming industry.
- Growing faster than the US economy, the hair care industry offers a stable
foundation for store performance and barbershop franchise expansion.
- Since hair cuts are not a commodity-priced service, price increases can
- The industry is currently dominated by mom and pop shops and low price convenience
- Most current chains targeting mens and boys hair cuts, including
those who call themselves barber shops, have adopted a salon model.
That is, they employ mostly cosmetologists to provide barber shop services
and do not include shaving or mens facials as part of their service
offerings. The only thing that they have in common with real barber shops
is that they have targeted men and boys as their customers.
- Demographic trends suggest that baby boomers will have a great impact on
the economy. They are at their peak earning potential and value lifes
small luxuries. Most have to be properly groomed and look good for work and
tend to turn conservative as they age. That just described the Vs customer!
Now consider the financial advantages:
- Recession resistant industry
- Continuous growth No matter what the economy looks like, hair keeps
- Consistent cash flow On average guys get a haircut every 4 weeks.
- No waste Unlike a restaurant franchise, nothing spoils.
- Underserved market Guys currently have no good choices for hair
care. There are approximately 110 million men in the U.S. and they all need
Also consider the business advantages:
- Unconsolidated Industry - Our competitors are largely made up of "mom
and pop" shops and low-cost, convenience, salon-style shops.
- Fully Developed Concept We've got a proven system for maximizing
sales and streamlining operations.
- Best of Class V's has been very successful in attracting and retaining
the best barber talent in the industry. We provide that same support to you.
- Training You'll receive a week of on-site training plus 3 separate
step-by-step manuals on how to open and operate your shop.
- A Team of Experts The V's management team have a combined 50 years
experience in the barbering industry and another 40 years experience in business
management and consulting. We're here to help you.
- It's a Barbershop! A business investment has never before been this fun.
V's Barbershop is more than just a franchise - it's a business opportunity.
You'll be your own boss in a recession-resistant growth industry and be part
of a business that's reviving an American tradition. You'll be serving upscale
clientele with a team of professionally-trained employees who are trained and
supported with the latest technology, proven operating philosophy and an experienced,
knowledgable management team.
As a V's Barbershop franchisee, you'll receive comprehensive training on operating
your OWN V's Barbershop, from pre-opening, operating and employee training.
V's has created comprehensive, detailed manuals full of step-by-step instructions
on each aspect of site selection, hiring staff and learning V's distinguished
approach to hair cuts, shaves and facials. We'll also train you to operate our
state-of-the-art computer system, how to market your V's Barbershop and give
you access to pre-selected vendors for everything you will need to purchase
: barber chairs, cabinetry, artwork, towel warmers, shaving cream, straight
razors - literally everything you will need!
We believe that the secret to V's Barbershop is to make sure every one of our
franchise partners are successful. That's why our professional management team
- with a combined 50 years in business management and consulting - is always
available to assist you. While we work in partnership with you, YOU will be
in business for yourself, NOT BY YOURSELF. We succeed because YOU succeed.
4801 E. Indian School Rd. Suite 3
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 414-4800
Fax: (602) 414-4803
Visit their website